August 4, 2008

In Ns.....

Ns is the longest camp i have went and i dislike all those army training.....so i worried since 1 month ago before i went......but that day came so fast...the 1st day i went there,i am all alone...no fren and only God with me......wherever i feel lonely i will realize that God is always beside me .just i cant see Him but He is the only one who will help me and never leave me when i in need..in the bus i was actually crying and crying...cause i have to stay in this camp for 2 months ++ ...in the bus i was accompany by the worship song.....

On that nite i dont even have a fren,so i cried and i pray to Lord to help me..my faith was so strong when i in camp,i feel in this world only me and Him. The the next few days,we change Dorm again,and i shift to Dorm 3 ,i think the Lord hear my prayer and He gave me a best fren in Ns..she is the most kind and frendly gurl in Ns! She is a buddhist but she help me in avthing and share with me avthing,i was so please to have this fren...after that i dont feel lonely anymore .

And 1 time i went to the Dorm 1 bathroom to take bath coz my Dorm 3 bathroom got some problem. I went to the Dorm 1 1st bathroom,they have 3 there. When i was about to open the shower i realize that the shower is spoilt and the water hardly to flow out...i was thinking oh my.....i still have to rush for the activities and the next bathroom got ppl......then Jesus Christ came to my mind...i try to use Jesus name to rebuke the shower........i try 2-3 times...then i think i was just trying but in my heart really hope that it will work...when i open the shower the water really flow out ! Amazing huh...then when i came out and the next person went in ,i heard that person shouting " Hey! why no water one!! "

2 comments: