August 4, 2008

The demon attack me this morning

Today 4th of august,when i was sleeping i was attacked by demon. When i was still asleep i actually saw something standing in front of my bed ,i cant see clearly what is that , i just saw something black and look scary. By that time i my mind was 80% clear but i guess this thing i saw is in my dream......but i have a rasional mind by that time and the whole environment is actually exactly same with my room so i really not sure i was in a dream or not.....u all know that demon can actually attack u in many ways.....in dream is one of it.Suddenly i saw it jump to me and on that moment my whole body like.....shaking and "ma bi".......and i hear some weird and scary sound...

Then i was so scare....i begin to pray to Jesus in my dream,i ask God to help me to get rid of it..and i begin to rebuke it in the name of Jesus...i tried bout 3 times..but each time i open my eye i saw it standing there again.. the 3rd time i think it goes off when i shout " In Jesus's name you leave! U have no right to be in this room! Leave now ! Leave now ! In Jesus's name u leave right now!!"

I tot it left,then when i look straight i saw someone holding yellow colour pillow and blanket asking me,"am i sleeping here"....it abit look like my mom but i definitetly can tell tell you that she is not! She is one of the thing that come attack me...i was shock and quickly rebuke it..but i dont know where my courage came from and when i rebuke i believe the it will soon disapear if i continue to rebuke it in God's name...after 1-2 times i open my eye and stare at it......slowly slowly i begin to see that thing disappear and i realize that i was actually opening my eye in real life! Becoz when that thing disappear i saw my cupboard and i knew that i was awake....and i begin to weep and thank God.

I understand God let this happen to me cause He want me to know that He will always be with me and He is the only one can help me .

No comments:

Post a Comment