August 4, 2008

Church camp(2006)....

The 1st high praise camp i went is actually a combination of adults ,teenage and children......but this is the most wonderful camp i have went ...this is actually my starting point of knowing Jesus. In that camp Jesus spoke to me........the 1st time of my life. In this camp He told me that He has given me joy and i now fill with joy...and in this camp i starting to see what Jesus has done to me...i saw He die on the cross for our sin , He was nail to the cross ,and i also saw He was crying cause many of His chidren disobey Him,didnt know Him and turn away from Him...on that camp all of us was crying and crying for the Lord,for what He have done ...for what He has sacrifice and for His great love for us. After that camp i knew that God is real,God is always beside me and help me during my trouble...our God is awesome an God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment