August 4, 2008

Gift that Jesus has gave me...

I came from a broken family which mean my parents divorce when i was bout 7years old...but i dont know why i able to accept this without any struggle....till the year 2006 in a church camp...i realize one thing..while i worshipping Him and crying to Him,Jesus Christ tell me that He have give me the gift of joy and now I am fill with joy. That moment i realize that, throughout this 9 years i have live in a broken family without any "problem" is actually not my own strength ...but is Him,He who gave me the joy and be with me always and always. Sometimes i even see He is holding my hand when i was a small kid and walk with me and carry me when i was a baby..like a Father . And i oso knew that He has given my mother strength to overcome everything that come toward her so that she can bring us up. Lord has done alot of thing in my life and my family...Thanks You Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment