March 3, 2009

Tears started to flow out from my heart...why this can happen? Isnt it too fast? I cant accept that it will just happen without my realization....All I can do is just to cry...and cry....but this is the end of it...God's timing has come...

A uncle who buy gift for me when I was a little girl, a cheerful uncle who love to laugh, a uncle who put family first...and a uncle who bought all the nicest food to us.....has leave us....after being wad for few weeks... till now, I still cant really believe it...It would be a good news to me if my uncle has accepted Christ before he leave us. But..all i can say is....Sorry...my dear uncle. I know I didnt try my very best to bring you to Christ. I know......I have fail...

Now I know my uncle must be very afraid as he pass through a very dark path.....where no angels or anyone else around.....and scary screaming voices comes nearer and nearer to him...

I pray that, God can do something.....at least pull him up...just like others who has went to hell and heaven and back to Earth.

On behalf of that, I also feel that our Heavenly Father is crying for His lovely son that has went to the wrong place.....a son who He trying hard to bring him back weeks ago.......haiz...

And, I just wanted to end with this......everyone has to go a place after we leave the Earth... there will be a forever home for our soul....Forever.....we will never concern it when we are still healthy and enjoying the things we have on Earth....but, this day will definitely come, dont you afraid that you end up in a place where you will be burn and scared everyday? This is not funny.....this is what happening. Give God a chance....let Him show you the truth...through Him,you will know the answer, just because He is the TRUTH. I pray for you that you will get a chance to believe what I'm believe in now and turn back to God.

But if ya wondering what Im talking is true or not......why dont you find out yourself?

Pray to God and ask Him for direction and ask Him tell you the TRUTH that has been hidden by the world..

One way to heaven, believe in the real God. One way to hell by believe in the wrong God.



VS

Fight between Light and Dark
We are in between, just one step can determine your way

No comments:

Post a Comment