March 3, 2009

GOOD NEWS !!

Few minutes ago......my bro receive a call.....the call which send good news. My cousin call us and tell us my 3rd Uncle came back to live. The doctor did something to keep him alive, eventhough is for a very short period, but Im happy that i still have time to talk to him about God.!! THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST!! =D

Guess what, when i receive sms about my uncle pass away, i actually pray to God and ask Him to give my uncle more time, so that i could talk to him more about Jesus before he leave the Earth. I seriously thank God for this, and this is another miracle God has done for my prayer!
Those who read this blog, pray for me, so that my uncle can open his heart to accept Jesus, cause Im going to hospital later to visit my uncle!!


PRAYER MOVES THE MOUNTAIN !! YEAH!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment