March 2, 2009

THE SCARIEST NIGHTS...

About a week ago, I ter-read an email, with a title, "Dont help Indonesian", without thinking twice, I click in....(this is ussually what i do to all the emails, open read and delete or keep or forward). As i scroll down the page, I saw pictures that show head of chinese girl and children been cut off by Indonesian. So i guess this is the reason why the put that title. Ussually, this kind of message will only bring impact to me while reading....but this time is different

As i proceed, i saw lot more disgusting picture and I stop at the 3rd picture.Because I cant take it anymore. On the night, fear started to fill me as I reading my bible..I suddenly imagine that there will be something drop or standing in front me when i read my bible. And besides, those image started to come in and scare me while i praying, THE MORE I PRAY THE MORE IT COMES. My whole prayer is like a horror movie to me. And I ask God for help...God does not answer my prayer immediately. This situation last for two night, I almost go mad in this 2 Horible night..and has cried many times due to fear.and i told God all about this..

For the 3rd night, I realize something goes wrong..and i check on my past. I realize there is one thing i have done wrong and have never turn away from it..but is tough for me to turn away, I remember God once say, "Serve me, but not your own desire" . So I choose to obey God. And u believe or not, after i repent, and i ask God to take away my fear again, IT WORKS!!! All image in my mind is gone, and i can now control all the image from coming back to me. Tears flow down again, but this times not because of fear but for the power of God. And for this 3 days, this is the best night i ever had!!

2 comments:

  1. hey..can forward that email to me? just want to see how disgusting is it.. lawrence_teoh2002@yahoo.com .. Thanks.

    Its real nice to read abt ur experience! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lawrence, so sorry that i couldnt forward it..because I have deleted it from my mail box couple weeks ago. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete