February 11, 2009

God is so real

2 days ago... we went to hospital to visit my uncle at the afternoon



When we reach his room, my aunty bring my mother out to tell her something that make me suspicious..


After the 5-mins woman's talk, my mother ask me, my 6th Uncle and his wife with my eldest aunty to come out from the room and told us something......scary and amaze me
She said " 3 Yee Jiong (my uncle), has been possess by demons. Yesterday night,

3 Yee Jiong say to his wife "" Jesus say burn it all! Burn it all!!"" .

Then my aunty ask him, ""Is it burn me as well?""
3 Yee Jiong "" Yes burn u as well!! ""

Aunty ''' Who are you??""
3 Yee Jiong "" I'm Satan!""

Aunty ""U is Satan?! I slap u!!""

3 Yee Jiong "" U dare?""


Finally, my 3 Yee Jiong got slap by my aunty..
And at midnight 2-3am, my 3 Yee Jiong suddenly sit up from bed and look at my Aunty with scary eyes....for minutes.....

The 2nd day, hours ago before we went and visit my uncle, my uncle suddenly say this word to my aunty " I will slap u back tonight!"
Then my uncle who already been possess by demon also say that he wont come out from the hospital....but i forget when he say this..
So my mommy ask us to pray for him and witness to him.....hopefully he can accept Christ in the period of time Jesus has given..
After this incident.....i realize that....GOD IS REAL! I shouldnt say thanks to the demon....but.....i think....through this incident, i believe that there is a REAL war happening that we couldnt see..

No comments:

Post a Comment