January 14, 2009

Dream bout my Lovely Grandma........

Yesterday, while having my nap after my college....i dream about my Grandma whom took good care of me when i was a little baby till i grew up. For the whole dream, my heart is feel with sadness, i do not know why before i wake up from my dream. So the dream start from here.

I see that she(my grandma) is standing at my house corridor in my dream, then i went and talk to her. While chit chatting, i suddenly remember that i have to share Christ to her and without wasting any time, i start sharing immediately. I share to her about scientist has found something strange in the middle of the earth which my mom has told me couple weeks ago ( according to the analysis, scientist say that they heard some screaming voices inside.....and kinda similar to hell. [they got the voices by sending some science thingy(which i dont know what it call) into the hole to check out what is inside] But is still not proven)

But, just few minutes later, my ALARM RANG, and i woke up........i suddenly realize that.......its all dream.......my grandma has leave us and this earth 4 years ago.....woo.....and i personally feel that.....is a great regret that not sharing Christ with her when she is around.....and i wish...i could ask Doraemon to send me back to 5 years ago.....or i can know more about Christ earlier, it might change this fact. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment