November 14, 2008

Most complicated thing that live in Human body

After going through some experience on sharing Christ, i realize that.....is easy to change someone look, someone habits.........but is not easy to change someone Heart! Heart is the complicated thing that God gave us......it can be very weak...and yet it can be very strong!

All this while i have been sharing bout Jesus Christ to my friends and family.......but it seems like.....the word just cant stay in their mind for more than 1 sec....just because their heart was rejecting it...but why? They can talk avthing....even some unreasonable thing can make them spent their time to think.....but why cant they just accept the fact? Hmm ,neways this was just my personal thought/opinion....

To tackle a person is not easy.....but to change a person thinking and heart........is TERIBLE ,HORRIBLE HARD! ( jz insert some word that can express my feeling,jz forget bout it...) .....Well......i wont give up so easily.....i still have plenty of time....Even the last breath of mine....i wont give up on you! Sorry but i have to..... I WILL LET THEM KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY AND FEELING FOR THEM NOW, ONE DAY........THEY WILL KNOW THE TRUTH THAT HAS COVER BY THE WORLD !

Ps ,so Semangat.....who wan me to share bout Christ now? Pm me.....i will try my best and be there for you if want to know bout Him.......

4 comments:

  1. Very true.. its very difficult to share if 'they' don't want to receive it. But I believe there would be a 'chance' that you would be able to share Christ with them.. Just need to wait for the correct time, where the Spirit will reveal it to you.. Of course, if its wrong timing, better don't do so.. :)

    Glad to see u hv a great passion to see people getting saved.. :)

    P.S: Just noticed u change ur link and deleted ur other blog.. wonder why.. lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, have to wait for the correct timing.........hmm....

    P.s i have change my link becoz i dun want to use my real name as my blog URL . And for another blog i also changed the link. will email to u the link of my other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just passing by here.
    But your blog has been a great inspiration :)

    It's really hard to find people nowadays who are willing to blog about Jesus and who are willing also to share the gospel.

    You're awesome!

    God is really happy with you, my friend :)

    Continue to have faith, and never give up. One day, you can change all the hearts. No matter what happens, never lose faith!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete