October 28, 2008

I see Jesus working for my prayer

2.26am , I am doing my Business Law assignment right now. About 1 hour plus ago...i am praying to Him to give me wisdom on how to do this assignment....i got no idea what to write and even what to find..i have try many searching on google,yahoo,altavista......by typing the question of this assignment....but...the result was all craps.....i so worried bout coundnt pass up a single word to my lecturer on 13th Nov 08 . Few minutes later, i suddenly think of 1 of my friend, Sheryn,who took Business Law before..i pm her to ask for help. She is so kind to help me, she help me find many point i can write for this essay...and she is kind enuf to help me on my introduction . I really thank God for her, a KIND and GOOD friend !! Now i wondering whether i can complete my assignment within this two days....I pray that God will continue guiding me in this assignment...so i wont write out of topic and able to summit my essay on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment